Back to Troop!
Back to Girl Scouts!
It's time to renew your membership!
Oct. 1, 2016 starts a new membership year. Our council has had a great start with the overwhelming success of the Early Bird registration initiative, with over 7500 registrations already in for the 2016-2017 membership year.
All information and the required forms can be found here on our Council Website.
How simple is it?
- Have each girl/adult fill out a new 2017 membership form.
- Fill out the online membership summary (now includes ACH troop banking authorization- have your troop bank account info ready) then pay amount due by troop debit card.
- Print out the two email receipts sent to you (the summary and the payment receipt) and submit them to your Service Unit Registrar along with the forms for each girl/adult joining for the new year.
It's that simple!
Important things to know
- Your payment should only be for the forms and donations that you are submitting.
- Signatures, girl’s birthdates, grades, parent email addresses, are required.
- If parents are paying by personal credit card, use this link to submit these forms ONLY.
- If your troop is requesting financial aid, email your borough membership team for special forms and links.
- Leaders should hold a new 2017 Health History for each girl.
- There is a request form for GSGNY Family Patches and 2nd year bars. (Please note: Each girl is given 1 free patch, and in subsequent years they'll receive a year bar). If an additional first patch is requested, i.e. for a new level vest, the cost is $2 for the additional patch.
We want to thank you for being pioneers as we try to improve our registration process. If you have any questions or need assistance, please reach out to your Membership Services Specialist.